Saturday, October 2, 2010

Little Eco Footprints

Look at this gorgeous blog.  I was surfing, looking for some neat new ecofriendly product ideas, and up popped Little eco footprints in to my browser. Oh, happy day!  This blog has absolutely made my morning.  I've just spent the better part of an hour reading through her wonderful posts and gorgeous photographs. Writing about trying to leave the littlest eco-footprints possible from her home in Newcastle, Australia, Tricia and her family are a true inspiration for those who are aspiring to an eco-friendly - and fun- lifestyle.  I particularly love the Made from Recycled Materials section.  Look at the fabulous ideas on here, on a big scale and small - pallet upcycling, making anything from beds to sheds, and making toys out of old felted sweaters and fleeces. What great ideas she has! I'm adding her to the blogs in the sidebar. Head on over and see this gorgeous blog for yourself.  Which of her wonderful ideas do you like best?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Eco chic :-)

Tricia x