Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Method: Smarty Dish Dishwasher Tablets

I love that Method keeps coming up with new products for use around the house. Every time I think, I really wish there was a better alternative for X, method seems to come up with it. This time? smarty dish. It's method's non-toxic dishwasher detergent that works wonders without having to use nasty stuff like phosphates. Best part, though? It works. I have them at home and the dishes came out every bit as clean as they did with our other stuff - comparing it to both our old "non" green dishwasher tabs and the current "green" ones we are using. Pop it in, run it on the economy cycle - voila. Clean dishes. Also, I really like the fresh Pink Grapefruit scent - it's different than most products out there.

Method products are available at Shoppers Drug Marts and other retailers across Canada.

1 comment:

Voiceless Wonder said...

The tabs are fab! We use the Go Naked and the dishes shine.