Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Budget Ecoist: Cleaning with Essential Oils

I *love* this article. I'm very interested in using better cleaning products, and many of these can be homemade (eg. baking soda paste as a scrubber). But I'm also in to clean, pretty scents. So this feature today on The Budget Ecoist is fantastic - it tells you how to combine your favourite scents into creating wonderful cleaning products. You can even use various oils for their antibacterial, antifungal, antibiotic or antiviral properties - how healthy! Check it out at the Budget Ecoist.

2 comments:

Brother Daniel said...

Thank you for the article & the reference to the Budget Ecoist!

I'm in green cleaning, and this is a great resource. I'll see about integrating essential oils into Brother Dan's Green Cleaning Company (Ottawa)! :)

Urban Girl said...

That's a great website! Thanks for the link!