Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New stuff at Lilou Organics!

If you're looking for an all-Canadian source for your natural and eco-friendly beauty care needs, you need to remember Lilou Organics. Based in Ontario, Lisa and Brian maintain a gorgeous inventory of products from lines you will love (if you don't already) - Dr Hauschka, John Masters Organics, Suki and much more. And they've just added loads of great new products to the inventory.

Check out this UV Natural Sunscreen - I promise you can pronounce every single ingredient on the label. Try that with drugstore sunscreens!

If you're a mama or mama-to-be, you might be interested in some great Earth Mama Angel Baby products, such as this great Tea Sampler which has USDA Certified Organic teas for every trimester - Morning Wellness Tea for T1, Heartburn Tea for the whole thing, Peaceful Mama tea to quell those stressed nerves, and Third Trimester Tea to help your body prepare for delivery day.

Or perhaps if you're looking for a new skin care regime, you could try this amazing Juice Beauty Organics to Go Clear Skin starter kit. Containing a 30 day supply of their cleansing regime including Cleansing Gel, Green Apple Peel, Blemish Clearing Serum and Oil Free Moisturizer, this is everything you need to give your skin a fresh start.

You can shop for all this awesomeness and more at the Lilou Organics web site. And remember, there's free shipping on orders over $100 within Canada. Nice!

2 comments:

Helly said...

Wow, the Organics to Clear Skin regimen, Juice Beauty, really cleared my skin. The best thing is that I'm in my late 40's and my daughter is a teen and we did it together religiously! It was alot of fun for us and made the best of a hormonal blemish nightmare. I found if you follow their regimen exactly your skin really clears and that Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel is a must. I think they say to use it once a week but I must admit I used it twice a week because I saw instant results--on both my blemishes and my wrinkles! Note that you have to use the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum morning &night even if your blemishes are disappearing as it keeps them away. Love that it's organic!

Anonymous said...

Great that Juice Beatuy worked for you Helly. I tried it and it did nothing for my skin unfortunately :( Just goes to show how different everyone's skin needs are!

Keep bringing us more eco-friendly and green Canadian stores Ecochick!